THE TREMOR - OPTICAL TREMOLO GUITAR EFFECT PEDAL
Build, tweak, plug & play!
Assemble this analog guitar effect pedal and tweak it to create the exclusive sound you want. The Tremor guitar pedal not only allows you to control the level, depth and velocity but also enables you to adjust the hardness of your waveform. Its solid case and heavy duty footswitch makes it a perfect addition to your pedal board.
Check out its other features below and find out how to play your guitar in your unique way.
- controls: level, depth, velocity, hard/smooth (square/ triangle waveform) and
true bypass heavy duty footswitch
- tremolo LED (white) indicator
- power/battery LED (blue) indicator
- high quality Neutrik 6.35 mm audio connectors
- full die-cast case: rock solid
- battery or adapter operated (adapter and battery not included)
- double buffered audio circuit
- shuts down when no cables are connected
- dimensions: 115 x 65 x 25 mm
- operating voltage: 9 V battery type 6LR61 (not incl.)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.