The HPS140MK2 handheld oscilloscope still holds the same power as its predecessor, the HPS140, but in a new and modern design.
Although small in size, this oscilloscope packs 40 MS/s in real time and its sensitivity can go as low as 0.1 mV. It also has a full automatic measuring system but can be operated manually if preferred.
Add the HPS141 option and use your HPS140MK2 as a versatile component tester.
- 40 Mega samples/sec in real time
- bandwidth up to 10 MHz
- full auto range option
- sensitivity down to 0.1 mV
- signal markers for amplitude and time
- memory hold function
- direct audio power measurement
- bandwidth: up to 10 MHz (-3dB or -4dB at selected ranges)
- input range: 1 mV to 20 V / division in 14 steps
- input coupling: DC, AC and GND
- real-time sample rate up to 40 MS/s
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- time base: 250 ns to 1 h per division
- auto set-up function (or manual)
- probe x10 readout option
- readouts: DC, AC + DC,True RMS, dBm, Vpp, Min-Max. (±2.5%)
- audio power measurement from 2 to 32 ohms
- hold & store function
- time and voltage markers readout
- max. 100 Vp AC + DC
- Monochrome OLED
- power supply: 4 x 1.5 V AAA batteries (not incl.)
- operating time: up to 8 hours on quality Alkaline batteries
- for use on CLASS II pollution degree II installations
- dimensions: 114 x 68 x 22 mm
- weight: 166 gr
- current consumption: max. 150 mA
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.