COMPONENT TEST OPTION FOR HANDHELD OSCILLOSCOPE - HPS140mk2
Connect this easy to use component tester to your handheld oscilloscope (HPS140MK2) and receive all useful information about resistors, transistors, diodes and more, including their pin out identification.
- a single button test
- a test indicator
- auto shutdown
- shows pin layout
- handheld oscillopscope (HPS140mk2) needed (not included)
- only compatible with the HPS140mk2 (not included)
- battery included
- component analyzer with automatic pin out identification
- dimensions: 23 x 96 x 15mm (W x L x H) (without cables)
- supported components: SCR, JFET, E-IGBT, D-IGBT, E-MOS, D-MOS, resistor, coil, capacitor, diode, transistor
- resistance resolution: 0.1Ohm (max 50 Ohm)
- capacitance range: 28pF to 100.000µF
- inductance range: 0.01mH to 20H
- standby current: 20nA
- power supply: 12V battery GP23A (included)
- test current: approx. 20mA
- test speed: 2 seconds
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.