STEREO ULTRASONIC SOUND AND BAT DETECTOR
This detector converts imperceptible sounds for humans such as bat signals into audible noise.
Another usage may be the early detection of possible failures in machines, engines and electronics.
The stereo feature adds the possibility to pinpoint the source.
- type: heterodyne
- microphones: electret
- frequency range: 20 - 90 kHz
- power supply: 3 x 1.5 V AA batteries (not incl.)
- power consumption: 8 mA typ.
- size: 129 x 60 x 40 mm
- weight: 135 g with batteries
- output: 3.5 mm jack for headphones (headphones not incl.)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.