1 MHz POCKET FUNCTION GENERATOR
Working a lot on location? Then you need a complete function generator in pocket format so you can measure test signals whenever, wherever!
Set the output voltage or frequency and select a signal waveform by using the on screen menu. Three waveforms can be selected and a powerful sweep function is also included, check out more features below!
- DDS type generator (Direct Digital Synthesis)
- sweep function with bi-direction option
- OLED screen
- operates on 4 x 1.5V AAA batteries (not included)
- signature white back casing
- DAC resolutions: 10 bits
- frequency range: from 1 Hz to 1.000.000 Hz (± 0.01 %)
- frequency steps: 1 Hz, 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz and 10 kHz
- waveforms: sine, square and triangle
- output voltage: max. 8 Vpp
- real output level measurement: dBm / Vrms or Vpp readout (± 3 %)
- typical sine wave distortion (THD): < 0.1% @ 0dB / 600 Ohm
- square wave rise/fall time: typ. 0.2 µs
- output impedance: 50 Ohm
- dimensions: 114 x 68 x 22mm / 4.48 x 2.67 x 0.86"
- power consumption: 70 mA max
- battery life: about 15 hours on quality alkaline batteries
handheld pocket generator
getting started manual
BNC male to RCA female
BNC male to 2x4mm banana plug
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.