|Removed from our assortment|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
6 x 36mm high digits. Time, Date & temperature indication, selectable with toggle option. 1 sec. resolution chronometer with lap function. Count down function to a specific date, the last day H:M:S are displayed. Scoreboard function (two players or teams, count up to 199). Random generator from 00 to 99. 2 digit dice. Count function. Chime beep option. Relay output for temperature control or time alarm. US or Europe display option for time, date, degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit format. All functions and settings are wireless remote controlled (wired remote is possible). Optional enclosure type B8009. Optional extra remote control type K8059
- compatible with:
- VM130T: 2-CHANNEL RF REMOTE CONTROL TRANSMITTER
- fixed 433.92MHz transmitter frequency, as required by law
- keychain remote control included
- temperature indication: from -20 to +70°C (resolution 1°)
- temperature indication: from 0 to +150°C (resolution 2°)
- memory backup option: 9V battery or rechargeable battery
- relay output: 1A / 24V max.
- power supply: 12VDC/300mA (adapter type PS1203)
- PCB dimensions: 255 x 80mm / 10 x 3.2"
- recommended housing: B8009
- recommended adapter: PS1205
- optional remote control: K8059
Since the T331 backup battery is no longer available you can now use the T3004C as a rechargeable battery for the K8009. You can install this battery in housing B8009. Remember to turn the Molex connector SK2 180?! => Polarity reversal !!! If you want to optimise the charging current, you can replace R16 by a 1K2 or 1K5.
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.