10-CHANNEL, 2-WIRE REMOTE CONTROL
This kit allows you to control up to 10 devices using only 2 wires at a long distance. Microprocessor controlled. Inputs can be push-buttons, switches or open collector outputs from another device. The receiver section provides 10 open collector outputs that allow you to control relays directly. Terminal block connectors for all input and output connections are included. All outputs are provided with LED indication. Can be used with our kits : K8000, K8006,... Can be connected to our standard relay card : K6714 or . UNIVERSAL RELAY CARD WITH 16 RELAYS
- 10 open collector outputs: 50V / 100mA
- tested to a distance of up to 50m (55 yards) between control- and receiver section
- operating voltage: single 12-15V AC or DC, 300mA
- control pcb: 70 x 50 x 16mm / 2.7 x 2 x 0.6"
- receiver pcb: 103 x 50 x 24mm / 4 x 2 x 1"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.