MULTIFUNCTIONAL UP/DOWN COUNTER
- very practical for counting people or parts, scorekeeping, ...
- counts up or down
- count input through on-board push buttons or by external pulses
- display modes: normal or time (hh:mm and mm:ss)
- an internal oscillator allows time measurement
- a memory function constantly compares the current value with a preset value and activates an output for as long as both are equal
- self diagnostic at power up
- comes with easy board-to-wire connector (20cm wire)
- optional bezel enclosure: B8035
- counter input voltage: 3...12Vdc (normal dry contact also possible)
- EQUAL output: 5Vdc / max. 50mA
- max. counting speed: 200 / sec. (2 / sec. with long debounce delay)
- max. count: 4 digits (9999 / 23h59m / 59m59s)
- power supply: 9 - 12Vdc or transformer 2 x 9Vac / 300mA, type : 209005
- power consumption: 150mA max.
- dimensions: 125 x 75mm / 4.9 x 3"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.