8-CHANNEL RELAY CARD
This relay card can be used in several ways : stand alone card, addressed by switches or open collector outputs or remote controlled through RS232. In option remote controlled using RF (radio frequency) signals ( remote control + 8-CHANNEL RF REMOTE CONTROL module). Since the card can be addressed using RS232 commands, you may write custom applications in any programming language on any platform. Test software can be downloaded from our web site. RECEIVER MODULE (900-6895)
Recommended housing : DIN-RAIL ENCLOSURE
- DIAGNOSTIC / TEST SOFTWARE:
- separate relay on/off test with moment or toggle function
- clear all / set all relays function
- address selection: up to 255 cards can be selected
- emergency stop for all cards
- minimum system for test software:
- Pentium class CPU
- Windows 95 or higher
- mouse and free RS232 port
- 8 high quality relay contacts: 5A/230Vac max.
- relay outputs are transient suppressed using VDRs
- LED confirmation on each relay contact
- 8 drive inputs to use with open collectors or regular switches
- RS232 input to drive the card with computer or terminal: baud rate: 2400, no parity, 8 data bits, 1 stop bit, high or low impedance selection (10K or 1K)
- optional RF driving possibility using RX433N type module (not simultaneous with RS232) together with eight channel RF remote control 8-CHANNEL RF REMOTE CONTROL
- power output: unregulated 12Vdc / 200mA
- power supply: 12Vac / 500mA (including 12V output)
- diagnostic software downloadable from our site
- dimensions: 160 x 107 x 30mm / 6.3 x 4.2 x 1.2"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.