POWER DIMMER, PUSH-BUTTON CONTROLLED (1KW@230V)
- powerful high-quality dimmer, suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with a conventional (wire wound) transformer
- easy push-button operation for dimming of light sources.
- phase control can be disabled
- non-volatile memory for last set light intensity
- lots of safety features to make lamps last as long as possible, such as "oftstart" and automatic turn-off after 12h or after 20min at too low intensity
- transformer protection in case of defective light sources
- LED status indication
- suppression of radio & TV interference according to EN55015
- operating voltages: 110-125V or 220-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 1000W/230V or 500W/115V (5A)
- max. phase shift with inductive load: 30°
- dimming speed: ± 5 sec.
- PCB dimensions: 90 x 75 x 40mm / 3.5 x 2.9 x 1.6"
- ambient temperature: 10°C to 40°C
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.