DIMMER FOR ELECTRONIC TRANSFORMERS
|While stock lasts|
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
For use with K8006 bus system.
- 'PLUG-IN' module for use with our home modular light system K8006
- suitable for incandescent lamps, mains voltage halogen lighting and low voltage halogen lighting in combination with an electronic transformer (Velleman transformer types: HET60N (60W), HET105N (105W), HET150N (150W))
- inductor- and filter free, phase control technology with coolMOS™ FET-transistor
- a brief push toggles on/off, while continued pushing engages dimming action
- 'soft-start' feature to make lamps last as long as possible
- non volatile memory for last set light intensity
- interference suppressor for reduced EMI, according to EN55015
- LED status and error indication
- operating voltages: 110-125V or 220-240V AC (50/60Hz)
- max. load: 300W/230V or 150W/115V, 0-98% adjustable
- dimming cycle speed: +/- 5 sec
- PCB dimensions: 65 x 57 x 20mm / 2.5 x 2.2 x 0.8"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.