1A POWER SUPPLY MODULE
- just add a suitable transformer (see table)
- great to power your projects and save on batteries
- use as adjustable power supply for experiments
- control DC motors, low-voltage light bulbs…
- min. output voltage: 1.2 V
- max. output current: 1 A
- max. output voltage: 30 VDC
- very low ripple (80 dB rejection)
- short-circuit, thermal and overload protection
- max. input voltage: 24 VAC or 35 VDC
- max. dissipation: 15 W (with heat sink)
- dimensions: 52 x 30 x 35 mm / 20.48 x 1.18 x 1.37"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.