1-CHANNEL DMX CONTROLLED POWER DIMMER
This kit allows you to control a lamp or group of lamps through a DMX signal. The DMX protocol was developed by USITT in 1986 with the purpose of controlling dimmers, scanners, moving heads and other lighting devices with simple wiring. It is mainly being used in theatres and discos, but you can use it in any place where a central or automated lighting is needed.
Use our "USB controlled DMX interface" (kit version), USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE (built version) or any other control console compliant with the DMX-512 protocol as a controller USB CONTROLLED DMX INTERFACE
- suitable for resistive loads like incandescent lamps and mains voltage halogen lighting
- system addressability: 512 unique addresses, selectable with DIP switch
- status LED for power and error detection
- toroidal filtering for low noise (according to EN55015)
- stand alone "test" mode
- control source: DMX-512, 3 pin XLR socket included
- load capacity: max. 1000 W @ 230V (5A) or 500W @ 115V
- power Input: 115/230 VAC
- size: 150 x 60 x 45mm / 5.9 x 2.36 x 1.8"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.