EXTENDED USB INTERFACE BOARD
This computer interface board has a total of 33 inputs / outputs, including analogue / digital and a PWM output.
The connection to the computer via the USB port is galvanically-optically isolated, so that damage to the computer is impossible thus providing a high level of secure implementation.
All communication routines are contained in a Dynamic Link Library (DLL).
You may write custom Windows* Applications in Borland Delphi, Borland C++ Builder, Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft VC or most other 32-bit Windows application development tool that supports calls to a DLL.
*Windows XP is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.
- 8 analogue 10 bit resolution inputs: 0…5 or 10VDC / 20k ohms
- 8 analogue 8 bit resolution outputs: 0…5V or 10VDC / 47 ohms
- 8 digital inputs: open collector compatible (connection to GND=0) with on-board LED indication
- 8 digital open collector outputs (max. 50V/100mA) with on-board LED indication
- one 10 bit PWM output: 0 to 100% open collector output (max 100mA / 40V) with on-board LED indication
- USB port: USB 1.1 & 2.0 compatible
- power consumption through USB port: approx. 60mA
- up to 8 cards can be connected to PC
- power supply through adapter: 12VDC / 300mA (PS1205)
- PWM frequency: 15.6kHz
- command execution time: between 21 and 48ms
- PCB dimensions: 195 x 142 x 20mm / 7.68 x 5.59 x 0.79"
- minimum system requirements:
- Pentium class CPU or higher with free USB port (1.1 or higher)
- Microsoft Windows 2000 or Windows XP
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.