HANDHELD PERSONAL SCOPE WITH USB
Designed By electronics enthusiasts For electronics enthusiasts! Powerful, compact and USB connectivity, this sums up the features of this oscilloscope.
The large keyboard and bright LCD makes this unit a breeze to use, combine this with great specifications and you wonder how you ever managed without it!
- 40 MHz sampling rate
- 12 MHz analog bandwith
- 0.1 mV sensitivity
- 5mV to 20V/div in 12 steps
- 50ns to 1 hour/div time base in 34 steps
- ultra fast full auto set up option
- adjustable trigger level
- X and Y position signal shift
- DVM readout
- audio, power calculation (rms and peak)
- dBm, dBV, DC, rms ... measurements
- signal markers for voltage and time
- frequency readout (through markers)
- recorder function (roll mode)
- signal storage (2 memories)
- high-resolution LCD 192x112 pixels
- LCD backlight
- galvanically separated USB output for PC
- data or bitmap download to PC
- different screen modes
- normal screen view
- wide screen with DVM
- normal screen with large DVM
- wide screen with large DVM
- USB PC Connection real-time and screen capture
- in the box:
- power supply:
- Li-ion battery: 7.4V / 1050mAh
- weight: 440g / 0,97 lbs
- dimensions: 110 x 175 x 40mm / 4.3 x 6.9 x 1.6"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.