ETHERNET SHIELD FOR ARDUINO®
- based on a Microchip ENC28J60 chip
- downloadable sample sketches and library
- stackable design: the shield can be stacked with other shields
- large user community
- requires 1 Arduino UNO™ (not included)
- data rates up to 10 Mbps
- integrated MAC controller
- 8 kB Transmit / Receive Packet Dual Port Buffer
- the MAC controller supports both Unicast, Multicast and Broadcast packets, has a programmable (up to 64-byte) pattern matching feature within a packet at user defined offset and programmable wake-up on multiple packet formats (Magic Packet, Unicast, Multicast, Broadcast, specific packet match or any packet)
- uses pin 10 and 2 on an Arduino UNO™ board. It also uses the ICSP connector as a serial connection to the shield to free up I/O pins
- dimensions: 80 x 55 x 30 mm / 3.15 x 2.16 x 1.18"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.