EDUCATIONAL LCD OSCILLOSCOPE
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Build your own oscilloscope and learn how to visualize signals. See the signals you learn about in real life!
Despite the low cost, this oscilloscope has a lot of features found only on expensive units like signal markers, frequency, dB, true RMS readouts,...
A powerful auto-setup function will get you going in a snap!
Note: This scope cannot be used to perform measurements on voltages higher than 30Vpp.
- high contrast LCD: 64 x 128 pixels with white LED backlight
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s for repetitive signals, 100kS/s in real time
- input amplifier bandwidth: 200kHz (-3 dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance: 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vpeak (AC + DC)
- input coupling: DC and AC
- AD resolution: 8 bits
- run modes: run, single
- trigger level adjustable: in 16 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps, 10µs/division to 500ms/division
- input sensitivity range: in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- test output: 1.95kHz / 3.3Vpp
- full auto set up for: Volt/div and time/div (or manual)
- sensitivity down to 10mV
- readouts: DC, AC+DC, true RMS, dBm, Vpp, min. & max.
- time and voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- battery operated: 4 x AAA batteries (max. 100mA)
- power save mode
- dimensions: 80 x 115 x 40 mm / 3.14 x 4.52 x 1.57"
- weight: 190g (6.70 oz) with batteries
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.