STAND-ALONE CONTROLLER FOR 3D PRINTER
Perfectly suited for our K8200 3D printer!
- Fully operate your 3D printer with this module! No computer needed (slicing of 3D object and saving to SD-card still needs to be done on a computer).
- Prints .GCODE files that are saved on a regular SD-card (SD-card NOT INCLUDED).
- Encoder based control.
- Real time temperature display and control of the extruder and heated bed temperature.
- Connected to the K8200 controller board with the included flat cable, no extra power supply needed.
- Enclosure .STL file available from K8200 website.
- Fully assembled and tested unit. Connection cable requires soldering.
- SD card slot.
- Reset button.
- 4 x 20 character LCD display with backlight.
- Dimensions: 80 x 50 x 45 mm / 3.15 x 1.96 x 1.77"
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.