OSCILLOSCOPE AND LOGIC ANALYZER SHIELD FOR RASPBERRY PI
Do you have a Raspberry Pi? Add this shield and you will also own a digital storage oscilloscope!
This shield offers all standard oscilloscope features and comes with the source code, so you can develop your own applications.
As a bonus, you also get a 10-channel logic analyzer, a great tool to monitor digital signals.
- maximum sample rate : 1MS/s
- input amplifier bandwidth : 200kHz (-3dB)
- measurements can be performed up to: 100kHz
- input impedance : 100kohm // 20pF
- maximum input voltage: 30Vp (AC + DC)
- input coupling: AC+DC
- AD resolution: 8 bit
- record length: 800 samples
- run modes: Run, Single
- trigger level adjustable: in 254 steps
- timebase range: in 15 steps 5µs to 200ms/division
- input sensitivity range : in 6 steps, 100mV/division to 5V/division
- input sensitivity: 3mV display resolution
- time and Voltage markers readout
- frequency readout (through markers)
- logic analyzer:
- Number of channels: 10
- record length: 10x800 samples
- maximum sample rate: 1MS/s
- max. input voltage: 5VDC
Raspberry Pi is a trademark of the Raspberry Pi Foundation
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.