1.75 mm (1/16") ABS FILAMENT ASSORTMENT - 10 COLOURS - FOR 3D PRINTER AND 3D PEN
|Removed from our assortment|
Filament for 3D printers and 3D pens. ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene) is a copolymer made of styrene, acryl and butadiene. It is impact-resistant and tough.
- ABS is a light but tough, impact-resistant polymer
- filament assortment: 3 meters for each colour
- light blue
- suitable for: 3DPEN, VERTEX 3D PRINTER
- type: ABS
- diameter: 1.75 mm (1/16")
- package: box
- density: 1.01 g/cm³ (@ 21.5 °C) / 0.036 lb/in³ (@ 70.7 °F)
- print temperature: 220-245 °C / 428-473 °F
- impact strength: 16 kJ/m² / 7.6 ft-lb/in²
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.