UNIVERSAL TIMER MODULE WITH USB INTERFACE
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
No timer is universal, except this one.
2 reasons why this timer is truly universal:
1. The timer supports a wide variety of operating modes.
2. If the built-in modes or delays do not suit your application, you can tailor them to your needs using the supplied PC software.
- 10 operating modes:
- toggle mode
- start/stop timer
- staircase timer
- trigger-at-release timer
- timer with turn on delay
- timer with turn off delay
- single shot timer
- pulse-pause timer
- pause-pulse timer
- custom sequence timer
- wide timing range
- buffered inputs for external START / STOP buttons
- heavy duty relay
- PC software for timer configuration and delay setting
- open source
- power supply: 12 VDC (100 mA max.)
- relay output: 8 A / 250 VAC max.
- minimum event time : 100 ms
- maximum event time: 1000 h (over 41 days)
- dimensions: 68 x 56 x 20 mm (2.6" x 2.2" x 0.8")
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.