RGB LED ADD-ON FOR K8400 - VERTEX 3D PRINTER
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Tweak your Vertex K8400 3D printer with these easy to install RGB LED strips. This kit includes everything you need.
You can select the desired colour from the Vertex menu or with G-code commands.
This allows you to change the colour when an event happens (for example when printing has ended).
- contents: 4 rigid LED strips (9 LEDs, 25 cm), 4 cables with connectors, a PCB and all necessary parts
- uses pins 12 V, PG1, PG0, PB6 and GND of CN2 (main board)
- controllable via G-code
- the LED strips can be attached with included adhesive metal clips
- colours: red - green - blue - magenta - cyan - yellow - white
- requires soldering and a firmware update
- power consumption: 470 mA
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.