STEPPER DRIVER BOARD
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
Breakout board for TI DRV8825 microstepping bipolar stepper motor driver with adjustable current limiting, over-current and over-temperature protection and 6 microstep resolutions (down to 1/32-step). It allows you to control a bipolar stepper motor in a simple way.
- simple step and direction control interface
- six different step resolutions: full-step, half-step, 1/4-step, 1/8-step, 1/16-step, and 1/32-step
- current adjust trimmer
- can interface directly with 3.3 V and 5 V systems
- over-temperature thermal shutdown, over-current shutdown and under-voltage lockout
- short-to-ground and shorted-load protection
- minimum operating voltage: 8.2 V
- maximum operating voltage: 45 V
- continuous current per phase: 1.5 A
- maximum current per phase: 2.2 A (with cooling)
- minimum logic voltage: 2.5 V
- maximum logic voltage: 5.25 V
- dimensions: 20 x 15 mm (0.8" x 0.6 ")
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.