ATmega2560 MEGA DEVELOPMENT BOARD
The VMA101 (Arduino® Compatible) Mega 2560 is a microcontroller board based on the ATmega2560. It has 54 digital input/output pins (of which 15 can be used as PWM outputs), 16 analog inputs, 4 UARTs (hardware serial ports), a 16 MHz crystal oscillator, a USB connection, a power jack, an ICSP header, and a reset button. It contains everything needed to support the microcontroller; connect it to a computer with a USB cable or power it with a AC-to-DC adapter or battery to get started. The Mega is compatible with most shields designed for the Arduino Duemilanove or Diecimila.
- 100% compatible with Arduino® MEGA2560
- microcontroller: ATmega2560
- operating voltage: 5 VDC
- input voltage (recommended): 7-12 VDC
- input voltage (limits): 6-20 VDC
- digital I/O pins: 54 (of which 15 provide PWM output)
- analogue input pins: 16
- DC current per I/O pin: 40 mA
- DC current for 3.3 V pin: 50 mA
- flash memory: 256 kB of which 8 kB used by bootloader
- SRAM: 8 kB
- EEPROM: 4 kB
- clock speed: 16 MHz
- length: 112 mm
- width: 55 mm
- weight: 62 g
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.