DS1302 REAL-TIME CLOCK MODULE / WITH BATTERY CR2032 (2 pcs)
The DS1302 trickle-charge timekeeping chip contains a real-time clock/calendar and 31 bytes of static RAM. It communicates with a microprocessor via a simple serial interface. The real-time clock/calendar provides seconds, minutes, hours, day, date, month, and year information. The end of the month date is automatically adjusted for months with fewer than 31 days, including corrections for leap year. The clock operates in either the 24-hour or 12-hour format with an AM/PM indicator.
- manages all timekeeping functions: real-time clock counts seconds, minutes, hours, date of the month, month, day of the week, and year with leap year
- 31 x 8 battery-backed general-purpose RAM
- simple serial port interfaces to most microcontrollers: simple 3-wire interface
- TTL compatible: VCC = 5 V
- single-byte or multiple-byte (burst mode) data transfer for read or write of clock or RAM data
- low power operation extends battery backup run time: 2.0 V to 5.5 V full operation
- uses less than 300 nA at 2.0 V
- temperature range: 0°C to +70°C
- battery: CR2032 (included)
Customers who viewed this product also viewed
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.