2-CHANNEL RF REMOTE CONTROL SET
Overview of Velleman modules that are equal to D.I.Y Kits
Velleman Projects Service Forum
Warranty for kits
This set includes a compact universal receiver and transmitter that enable you to control any electronic device from a distance of up to 30 meters! This version is a redesign of the original remote control set (VM130) and features an extra LED flashlight function on the transmitter.
- compatible with:
- two relay contact channels
- store up to 31 transmitters
- toggle or pulse function selectable per output
- pulse function with turn off timer
- LED indicators for: output, power and timer function
- selectable internal heating resistor for cold environments
- generates unique 32-bit code
- more than 1.000.000.000 unique codes
- code can easily be changed for safety purposes
- LED - transmit indicator
- R&TTE compliant ( ETS 300-220) (approved only for EU countries).
- optional transmitter: VM130TN:2-CHANNEL REMOTE CONTROL TRANSMITTER (coming soon!)
- LED flashlight function
- power supply: 9 to 13Vac or 10 to 15Vdc (24V possible using extra components - check out the download document for this operation)
- consumption : 130mA max. / 20mA standby (heating off)
- relay contacts NO / NC: 5A (resistive load) each
- 433MHz operation
- selectable timers per output: 0.5s, 5s, 30s, 1min, 5min, 15min, 30min and 60min
- heating option for use in cold environments
- open field range of up to 30m possible
- external antenna
- dimensions: 78 x 78 x29mm (3" x 3" x 1.14")
VM130N replaces the VM130
All registered trademarks and trade names are properties of their respective owners and are used only for the clarification of the compatibility of our products with the products of the different manufacturers.
Due to constant product improvements the actual product appearance might differ from the shown images. Product images are for illustrative purposes only.